Soak up the last of summer with these 3 ingredient popsicles!
For this recipe, you’ll need to make a batch of Lemon-Lime Simple Syrup. Allow it to cool before using in the popsicles.
I purchased my popsicle mold on a whim — and it turned out to be one of the best $3 I’ve ever spent. It’s an incredibly easy way to make dessert and have a fun treat ready in the freezer whenever you are.
If you aren’t a blueberry fan, I suggest making these popsicles with any other berry (fresh or frozen) such as raspberry, blackberry or strawberry. Get creative mixing berries to your taste!
- One batch of Lemon-Lime Simple Syrup
- Frozen Blueberries
- Add blueberries to popsicle molds, filling to your preference. I like to pack in as many blueberries as I can!
- Using equal parts water and simple syrup, fill the popsicle molds. This will depend on the size of your molds. I’d start with 1/2 cup simple syrup mixed with 1/2 cup water. This will give you a better idea of how much your popsicle mold will hold without diluting all of your simple syrup.
- Once you’ve reached the fill line, add the popsicle sticks and allow to freeze for about four hours.
- Remove the popsicle mold from freezer and allow to sit at room temperature 5-10 minutes before unmolding. This makes the whole process much easier!